Help! I Am Having Incredible S*x with My Best Friend's Fiance, But I Feel So Guilty A woman has narrated to relationship expert, Deidre how she began cheating with her best friend's fiance which has left her feeling very guilty. *Photo used for illustrative purpose* I’ve been having brilliant s*x with my friend’s fiancé but I know it is wrong and want out. I’m 16, my friend is 23 and she’s really nice. Our families are close and she’s been like a role model to me since I was little. She and her fiancé have the cutest one-year-old son, who I help to look after sometimes. Her fiancé is 29. I was babysitting for them at their house while they had a night on the town. They came home very late and a bit worse for wear. She went straight up to bed but he wanted to chat — and a couple more drinks. He sat down beside me and told me how grateful he was for the babysitting, how pretty I looked and how I would make a man very happy one day. T...
Welcome to your free source for the hottest in erotic stories, fiction and fantasy.